Saturday, June 15, 2013

Disappear

I am going to disappear for a few weeks.  My congregation graciously granted me six weeks of leave as I mentioned earlier.   When I return in August I will be preaching from texts that didn't make the Bible but are included in A New New Testament edited by Hal Taussig.  Here is the worship guide.  

You will still hear me on Religion For Life.  I have produced new shows that will air from now through the second week of August.   I may post blog entries here if I get in the mood.   You will have to check in to know if the blog is updated or subscribe as I am taking both a Facebook and an e-mail break.    

I have a new email for Religion For Life business only, religionforlife [at] hotmail [dot] com.  I will post programming updates on the Religion For Life Facebook and Twitter accounts.   Please "like" and "follow" accordingly!




1 comment: